If you’re wondering if you too should opt for acrylic beads for your jewelry, consider the advantages. They are many and definitely worth thinking about. Here are a few of them:
- You can get acrylic beads in a variety of shapes and sizes, such as flower beads, round beads, tubular-shaped beads, beads shaped like animals, etc. Other shapes include balls, cubes and barrels. Because of the variety of shapes, people of all ages love them.
- These beads are lightweight, strong and can easily be hung round your neck or your wrists. They are also smooth and look very like gemstones. You can also string acrylic jewelry beads and pendants with rope, string and wire and not feel weighed down by them.
- You can find these beads in a variety of solid colors, which can give a simple effect to your jewelry.
- These beads are available in a variety of sizes, ranging from four millimeters to eight millimeters.
- They are much cheaper than glass beads though they can look like the genuine article.
- Whether you’re a jewelry hobbyist or you make it for profit, you can find suppliers of acrylic pendants and beads at specialty jewelry stores and at nationally renowned arts and crafts stores like Michaels, Hobby Lobby, Walmart and Target.
- Acrylic jewelry can be very eye-catching and appealing due to its sheen. Beads are available in both opaque and translucent varieties and in a multitude of colors and shades, making them ideal for necklaces, bracelets and earrings. Acrylic jewelry with a distinctive sheen may include stardust, B-Plated and miracle beads.
- You can wear acrylic beads jewelry in any kind of climate because these beads can withstand extremes of temperature very well.
- Acrylic beads are synthetic, so it’s possible to get them in a variety of textures. This means more variety for you, so use your imagination and come up with some amazing designs.
- Acrylic mixes well with other materials to give a colorful and quality piece of jewelry because of the range of colors, sizes and shapes. The result is usually wonderful, to say the least.
Use acrylic beads to stunning effect when you make inexpensive but beautiful jewelry with contemporary designs that can be worn anywhere and everywhere.